Let's Get 2021-2022 Season Started!
We are so excited to be starting classes back up again in a few weeks! Below is some important information to get our season off to a fun, productive, and safe start! We’ve navigated all of the uncertainties and strict guidelines flawlessly last year and we know this year will be the same.
· We will be sending class confirmations within the next week and that will have what studio (1,2, or 3).
· We are continuing the entering/exit protocol that worked so well last year. At the beginning of class everyone will line up (socially distanced) on the sidewalk and a staff member will sanitize hands and bring the dancers in. At the end of the class, we will sanitize and meet you back on the sidewalk.
· We are requiring masks through October, and at that point we will re-evaluate.
· Classes start on Monday, 9/13
· We ask that each family have a valid credit card on file for auto-payment of tuition. If you need help logging into your account to update, or enter a card please let me know. You will need to have “YES” auto payment selected. Again, if you need this information confirmed let me know and I can change it for you with approval via email.
· Tuition is due and will be charged on the 1st of each month September through May. Tuition is an annual amount and broken out into 9 equal payments. Any tuition unpaid on the 15th of each month will incur a $25 late charge.
We look forward to seeing you all again and welcoming all our new families!